* Monthly Bundle Explained!
At checkout, you may have noticed the option to “Add to my Monthly Bundle”. What the heck does that mean?!
Basically, it means we’ll hold the items in that order (and any other Bundled orders you placed that month) until the first day of the following month.
Then they’re combined to save you money on shipping!
Here’s what happens:
- On the first of the month, we’ll put everything you’ve “Bundled” into a single shipment and calculate actual weight-based shipping costs.
- We’ll email you a secure invoice through Square for ONLY the combined shipping cost – everything else will have already been processed. (Check your spam folder if you don’t see it.)
- Once you’ve paid the invoice, we’ll print the label, kiss the lil’ Bundle goodbye, and send him on his way.
- If you want us to hold the Bundle a little longer, just send us a note and we’ll be happy to help.
NOTE: Orders for in-stock items will still be charged immediately (minus shipping), while pre-order items will be charged when shipped.
If we don’t hear from you for 90 days, a refund will be issued automatically (minus a 5% restocking fee) and all items will go back on the shelf.